02 May 2007

A blogalicous update

A few things going on that I thought I should acknowledge and/or announce:

First, welcome to White Smurf and (eventually, I’m sure) Ritalin Kid. There’s an awful lot of testosterone in the room now, so any time one of you ladies wants to help balance things out, let me know. Meanwhile gentlemen, get posting!

Second, while I haven’t been posting too much original stuff the past week, I have been hard at work. The results will start making their way here soon. I ask for everyone’s patience in the short-term. I will try to at least keep doing short posts on stuff I come across on the web, just so everyone knows I haven’t fallen off the cyber earth. Feel free to discuss and offer opinions.

Finally, the good folks at Blogger are offering some updates that will allow for further customization of TCK the Blog. This is wonderful news because I’ve never been happy with this layout, color scheme, font or anything else. I utilized it because it was the least of all evils at the time. The downside is we may lose some of our set-up in the short-term while I transfer everything to a new template and finish tweaking it. I think this will make everything more readable and I’m hoping it will give us more options. This fun and games will probably occur over the weekend. Fellow bloggers, if you have ideas or input on this, let me know.

3 comments:

Silence said...

I'll look forward to seeing some of RK's posts should he decide to join. I know White Smurf well enough to not need posts to know he talks gibberish.

I'll stick to being purely a commentator for the next month while I start business and finish my bachelor.

And yes a new template would be great. On that looks a bit more professional that the ones the have now. I'll leave it up to you to decide what that means.

White Smurf said...

I am still happy to be here, so not running away scared as of yet.
But as I am writing my master thesis (hand-in the end of May) I am a bit stessed at the moment. Hopefully I will be able to contribute more than just lurking in the shadows and stabbing at the different topics.

/WS

Mother said...

Bloody students. :)

Good luck with all that education stuff.